Monday, June 17, 2013

"The Man Who Sold The World"



 A day trip to Apache Junction, AZ for Father's Day.  Dad was so appreciative and it was a fun time.

 HOT, 107 degrees...but they say it's a dry heat.


By the end of the day, I realized we hadn't taken any photos together and most of the family had already left.  Here is my Princess Jennie, Dad (Owl), and me.  Just before this we were laughing and pointing to David's penis (see him peeking out behind me).

The giant cactus in his yard.

Behind the cactus is a wheel barrel graveyard waiting to be painted by dad as in a previous post.


Amateur Outlaws painted by OWL a band who consigned this painting.

Here are some clever things he painted that I am going to put in my booth for sale.


But the best thing I brought home...his paint palette.
A work of art on it's own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSH--SJKVQQ
What does the video have to do with this post?  Nothing, but I heard it on the radio driving home and remembered liking this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment