Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween, Owls, Book Update and My Boyfriend

Happy Halloween

A touch of vintage.....

I finished LIFE AFTER DEATH last night & for me this is very Halloween appropriate, because I can't think of anything scarier than being in prison.  It broke my heart thinking of an 18 year old being sent to death row for a crime he did not commit.  Damien was in prison for 18 years enduring beatings, solitude and unjust inhumane treatment. It's a wonder he survived!  I don't think I would have been as strong. Thank you Damien for sharing your story. 
PS. My youngest will be 18 in February & I can't imagine this happening to him!

Which leads to my "boyfriend" (ha ha I wish), Eddie  who recommended the book.  He was a big supporter in releasing Damien.  I'll be seeing him in concert this Sunday night!!!!  I can't wait.  On the bucket list to see Eddie.