Friday, October 19, 2012

GiGi Young Vintage Party Dress

I think it's time to let someone else enjoy this GiGi Young party dress.  It's been in the back of my closet for several years.  It doesn't fit anyone in my household.  I love the peacock color and full skirt.  Let's face it.....I'm never going to get down to this size again!



But I can & do wear this vintage necklace.  It's probably one of my favorites, mostly because it is green.  A dear departed friend who owned an antique store gave this to me for one of my birthdays approximately 10 years ago.  A treasure!


                                   Have a lovely day!  I'm back to organizing my closet.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a stunning dress! Whatever did you do with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still hanging in my closet. One of these days I will list it for sale on ebay or Etsy.

      Delete