Thursday, February 14, 2013

Born In New York City Moved To Arizona



Today I'm honoring my husband.
I told Chuck I was going to blog about him for Valentines Day.
He just laughed.
No insincere card bought.  Just thought I'd mention somethings I like or love about him.
Of course I love riding with you.

Not so sure I would say I like or love your collections, but I can appreciate it.

I love how versatile your facial and head hair has been throughout the years.

Love the tattoo!


I'll always remember our trip to Colorado.

So today I made you one of your favorites, Shrimp Creole even though I don't care for shrimp too much.....now that's love.



I love our common interest in music, the new tunes you have introduced me to and the beautiful children you have given me.

Your love of food and travel.......

All the stories, adventures......our life has been good!

Chuck, Chuckles, Old Man, Old Goat...you are my best friend.





5 comments:

  1. What a sweet tribute to Chuck! Love the guys on their Harleys, seriously cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Valentines post for your husband.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, a very sweet tribute to your hubby for Valentine's Day.
    Thanks for your recent visit and input on Little House on the Prairie books. I am enjoying The Long Winter. A very cozy read on a snowy day. I'm going to put Farmer Boy on the list to read next. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete