Sunday, May 12, 2013

On The Road Again

Tuesday morning I leave for a 2 week road trip with my sister Jill.  We will be traveling over 2000 miles.  From my house in northern Arizona, first stop Las Vegas.
We will stay in Las Vegas for one night then head to Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, San Diego then back to her house in Phoenix.

I have been packing and unpacking all day.  Trying to figure out clothes for hot desert temperatures and cool mountain or ocean breezes.

I'll post pictures along the way.  

I hope I don't miss to many exciting blog posts.  XXX


2 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic and safe trip! 2000 miles? Unbelivable! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is quite a distance to travel, I'm glad you will be taking us along and look forward to seeing your photos! Have a wonderful time with your sister.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete