Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Shopping Schnauzer

While working on my booth today, this cute little schnauzer was being pushed around in a cart by his parents.  I talked with them for awhile and asked if I could take a picture of him.   They were the nicest older couple and spoil him just like I do my pets.  I forgot I had my camera with me and took this with my iPhone, so his eyes look creepy...oops!
The antique mall I'm in is pet friendly.  We get to see a lot of cute pets.
I cleaned, rearranged and brought in new purchases.  My space was long over due for an over-haul as I wasn't able to get in there for a month.  I usually work on it at least once or twice a week.

Some of the items you might recognize from my trips to Iowa and New York.

Probably my favorite thing in this photo is the pink cake carrier.

I have some cool vintage nylons in the original box in this cabinet.

An interesting item in this cabinet is the SOUTHERN COMFORT bar blender on the bottom shelf.

Yes, I emptied every one of these cases and cleaned all the glass.  I had a real mess going on until I put everything back.  But that's the fun part to rearrange.

This china cabinet has the original curved glass.
A favorite item among the younger crowd, PABST.

Another few hours tomorrow and I should have it back in order.

Later I will post a photo of a sterling chatelaine I brought home to put on ebay this week. Trust me it's incredible.


4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that I must come and answer your questions from the other day, and a post pops up most conveniently! O, I love schnauzers! If G and I ever get a dog, that's what we want!
    You have a wonderful lot of goodies on display! (!) I'd love to paw over them!
    Now, you were asking what I keep in my tins, and the answer is jewellery! One has brocches, one has gold type jewellery, one has clip on earrings.There's also a box of rings! I do love my bling.....! And I haven't counted, but I might have 15 or so black cardigans? Some are short sleeve, some are tie front, some are long sleeved.I keep them seperate as a black cardi is my go to for work when I can't be bothered thinking at 5:45am!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helga, I can see why you would want a schnauzer. The little guy today was so smart and adorable. It was fun to see your dressing room and how you display everything. My you get up early! XXX

      Delete
  2. Wow! What an interesting space. I could spend hours rummaging and admiring your treasures. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vix! It would be cool if you could visit. XXX

    ReplyDelete