Sunday, January 13, 2013

10 Days of Pneumonia and Advanced Style

Advanced Style was coming to the Phoenix Art Museum in my state and wouldn't you know it..............I have been suffering from pneumonia since New Years!

My beautiful daughter said she would go for me, since she is a fan of Ari Seth Cohen's blog.  Jennie met with her friend Alex in Phoenix and they had a great time.  She bought me the ADVANCED STYLE book and had Ari sign it to me.  I am so excited to own this wonderful book!

Jennie and Alex

Here is Ari Seth Cohen, creator of the popular blog, book and upcoming movie ADVANCED STYLE, presenting a lecture with fashion maven Deborah Rapoport.

Even though I wasn't able to attend, I was given a vivid detailed description.  Thanks kids!




1 comment:

  1. What a shame you had to miss this event, how lovely your daughter is to get the book signed. I hope you are making a good recovery.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete