Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Morning Sickness?

Morning ritual of too many pills, coffee & checking my calendar.  I should have included my reading glasses in the photo.  I'm finding I can't read anything without them.  I feel like I'm turning into my Grandma who used to mark each day off of her calendar so she could know what day of the week it is.  I have to physically move each bottle to the side so that I don't take the same pill twice.  Oh dear!

What's with the morning sickness?  If it wasn't for my total hysterectomy, I would swear I am pregnant.  That would be a good excuse for my stomach sticking out.


First things first....a strong cup of coffee in my Elton John "The Bitch Is Back" mug that I bought in Vegas.  I love this mug!  The quote says it all being the extra groggy morning person that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment